1. I have passed a kidney stone. It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced, and could ever imagine.
2. I have been a fan of KISS since 1976 when my mom bought me my first KISS album Rock N Roll Over. I returned the favor by taking her to 3 KISS concerts, including front row tickets.
3. I have been on VH1. I was interviewed for the program KISS Behind the Makeup.
4. I still own my original Mac Plus and it still runs.
5. I have been divorced twice.
6. I worked in college radio for two years. I had a weekly heavy metal show called The Heavy Metal Shuffle.
7. I love Pop Tarts. I have had two Pop Tarts every morning since I was a little kid. My current favorite flavor is Vanilla Milkshake... lots of frosting and very few sprinkles.t
8. I was thanked in the credits of the New Line Cinema movie Detroit Rock City.
9. I have eaten Crocodile, Rattlesnake and Kangaroo.
10. My guilty pleasure music: Dream Weaver by Gary Wright, I'm Not In Love by 10cc.
11. I have walked across the top of the Harbor Bridge in Sydney, Australia and had a Blueberry Tart in Healesville, Australia.
12. My first computer was a Commodore Vic 20, with only 4k of memory.
13. My first concert was in 1982 - Molly Hatchet, The Beatin' the Odds tour.
14. While in Hawaii I went swimming with sharks and I shark got hooked on the shark cage and nearly pulled the cage underwater while dozens of other sharks swam around the cage.
15. My first girlfriend was in 2nd grade. I don't remember her name, but I do remember we played I Dream of Jeannie. I was Master and she was Jeannie.
16. Toilet paper should roll off the top.
17. I have had lunch and dinner with Britney Spears.
18. I am a geek and proud to admit it!
19. My first car was a 1972 Ford Pinto wagon, cost me $750.
20. I love fishing and the biggest fish I have caught is a 7.5lb Walleye, I actually caught two that size.
21. As I kid I used to collect beer cans, I still have the collection (about 600 cans) in boxes.
22. My music library is over 300 GB in size.
23. Growing up my favorite professional wrestler was Baron Von Raschke... dat is all da people need to know.
24. Favorite foods - seafood; Lobster, Crab, Shrimp
25. I have been told I snore, but I have never heard it. So until then I have to deny it.
One more just for fun... I got my first tattoo when I was 40, and now have 3.